Facilitator: Lana McIsaac, Information Technology Facilitator, Dept. of Education and Early Childhood Development.
Participants will explore:
- Computer Start up
- Copy, Cut and Paste functions on a PC computer
- Uploading photos from your camera to the computer
- Finding your photos once you have uploaded them
- Moving your photos into a Word Document
- Moving your photos into a PowerPoint Document
- Moving your pictures on to a memory stick so you can delete them off of your camera
- Saving a Word or PowerPoint Document to your memory stick
If there is remaining time, interest/need for it:
- Setting up a gmail or hotmail email address.
Additional Important Details:
- Bring your camera and the cord for it (please have some photos on your camera)
- Bring a Memory Stick (we will provide you with the ELF document in word format to take with you on your memory stick).
Important Registration Information:
- For members, it is necessary for you to provide your membership number when registering for events.